On The Menu
About Super Duper Burgers Metreon
At Super Duper Burgers, we serve fast food made with slow food values, using the best ingredients available to us. Our beef is 100% all-natural Brandt beef ground fresh each day, our shakes and soft serve are made with organic Straus cream from Petaluma, and our buns are delivered fresh each morning from an artisan bakery. On top of that, we offer a 100% natural free range chicken sandwich, an organic veggie burger, and we make our own pickles in house every day (always available for free at our pickle bar).
- Rating 5.09/13/20Great customer servive,great food-quality & taste
- Rating 4.05/6/20Friendly and effectiveness is top notch
- Rating 5.03/17/20Friendly, attentive & approachable
- Rating 5.03/14/20Maravilloso .. excelentes
- Rating 5.02/18/20Ekte burger!
- Rating 5.02/16/20Great customer service 👍 Julia D
- Rating 4.02/4/20great burgersResponse from Super Duper Burgers2/4/20Thanks a lot for the love Erwin. We use only high quality, fresh ingredients, local and organic wherever possible, including freshly ground all natural, hormone and antibiotic-free beef, local non-GMO veggies, scratch made sauces and pickles, buns baked fresh every morning, and organic dairy in our soft serve from Straus Family Creamery. We're happy you could taste the difference. Hope to see you back soon.
- Rating 4.01/8/20Fast friendly service. Great food!
- Rating 4.01/4/20Very good, just try to fill the fries up a little more. They are very good!
- Rating 5.012/30/19Excelente.
- Rating 5.012/13/19Great Service
- Rating 4.012/1/19Good burger
- Rating 2.011/26/19Cashier or Order Taker was friendly and updated me in advance that burger would be served on ciabatta bread versus regular bun because they had run out of the regular bun. I ordered the Mini Combo which I've done in the past when I'm in a rush. I've ordered the Mini Combo at the other locations: Castro/Market, Kearny St, 98 Mission/Spear and New Montgomery St. Burger was missing your restaurant's famous "Secret Sauce". Although I mentioned during the order that it was OK to include the "Everything" topping, the burger was served with only few slices of lettuce (maybe, 2?)and 1 slice of tomato. Perhaps this restaurant location ran out of supplies due to the past week software conference? Two years ago, I dined at this same Mission St location, next door to Target, the Metreon Theater, across major hotels, etc. and the food was good.
- Rating 5.010/12/19Great customer service 👍
- Rating 5.09/18/19Great
- Rating 5.09/17/19Was the best burger in my life, I Will back to eat on this week.
- Rating 5.08/29/19loce the service and food.
- Rating 5.08/21/19Good service
- Rating 4.08/12/19very good space and nice food.
- Rating 4.08/10/19The cashier told me that I needed to buy the chicken sandwich to get the free kids ice cream for the happy hour deal. I bought two burgers so didn't get the free ice cream. I see from the email I received that the burger purchase should have qualified for the free ice cream. Otherwise, the quality of the food was very good and nicely presented.
Nearby Super Duper Burgers Locations
- Closed Today Closed Today 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM721 Market StreetSan Francisco
- Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today117 New Montgomery StSan Francisco
- 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today346 Kearny StreetSan Francisco
- 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM 10:30 AM - 8:00 PMClosed Today98 Mission StreetSan Francisco